Thursday, June 16, 2011

AwesomeCosplay Pic of the day: Cute Power Girl & Atlee cosplayers

There's literally thousands of Power Girl cosplay pics on the web, some ranging from professional, realistic to sexy and even sluttier. (let's just leave it at that)
There was this perfect live PG who seemed lift off the pages. (which I'll post another time under fanfilm one of these days)

Anyway, from all those cosplayers, these two caught my attention more than any others:


I always loved these fun super hero duos. Booster Gold & Blue Beetle, Dick Grayson & Damian Wayne and of course Power Girl & Atlee (Terra).

I think both these ladies did a pretty good job translating these costumes in real life, don't you think?
It reminds me of the great Palmiotti/Amanda Conner run on PG.


Bright, fun, colorful. Great shots overall!

Easily the cutest Power Girl cosplay (and Atlee!) I've seen! :'3

No comments:

Post a Comment