Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A 20-Minute Explanation of Why the Dark Knight Chase Scene Sucks, Even If You Liked It

Did the Dark Knight's chase scene made any sense in the movie?
This guy (below) thinks not.
And you know what, for all the fanboy-ism for this movie, all the praise and all the money its made (and the fact I've seen it twice in theaters, I never spent movie watching movies twice on theaters...), I still find it's a great and entertaining movie but far from perfect.

Personally my problem lies in the editing, specially on action scenes... But that's more of a general problem with most modern mainstream movies. (why does the camera work keep shakin' them? can't they film clear action scenes anymore nowadays?? shaky cam =/= good action scene!!!)

Anyway, let's hear the guy out:



You can read more on this guy's opinion on toplessrobot.com.

And all I want to add is, for once someone dares critique this movie!

No comments:

Post a Comment