Monday, September 5, 2011

JLI #1 *Cover fixed


I was kinda bored today, so I decided to "fix" the cover of the upcoming relaunched Justice League International.
They took out Donna Troy Gypsy that black-costumed girl from the cover in the last minute and now it looks kinda empty and disorganized...

Okay, so it's kinda silly :P
Not because of the way I drew Ted Kord, but because I didn't fix Booster's awful costume...

UPDATE!
Okay so I ended up fixing Booster Gold as well:


I should stop right here, or I'll end up fixing Tora!Ice as well, adding the Elongated Man, Captain Marvel too, and....

2 comments:

  1. XD ahh trust you to fix a few things just to give the cover more life and meaning heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh... a vision of a better world. Hope DC sees this.

    ReplyDelete