Monday, December 28, 2009

Epic Random Xmas Comics

Yeah, the title sounds pretty silly I know...

Anyways, here's a comic I did for deviantArt on 2007 actually.

"hum...Well...This is my Christmas Special Page i've been doing for more than 1 week!!! I'm late i know! I'm sorry! but the thing is huuuuge!! I was gonna submit a bigger resolution but dA didn't want it ...sorry for some txt sizes!" My original description back then. :P
MERRY XMAS and have an HAPPY NEW YEAR 2010!!!
Thanks to everybody who's been following my blog already!~
I hope you all enjoy your holidays!

Have fun with this :)




Art&Stories (C) Eyz
Characters are
-Sonic characters (C) SEGA
-Crash char. (C) Vivendi universal
-Looney tunes, tiny toons, animaniacs (C) Warner Bros.
-VVV characters (C) zOdY&friends
-PowerRangers (C) Saban&Toho
-Jason Voorhees (C) New Line
-Mario (C) Nintendo
-Dragon Ball (C) Akira Toriyama, Bird Studio, Toei
-TotlSS (C) Eyz
-cameos: Frobman, LeSam, Bob, Clayman and Eyz (C) to themselves, did i miss something? too bad! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment