Friday, March 16, 2012

Drawings - "BetweenPanels" Boosterrific Dad

And here's another boosterrific drawing! (ah! pun!)


...in a place where Booster was actually able to resolve the Flashpoint!

Update! Fixed details, redrawn the faces and stuff, plus new background too.
Update #2! Ended up scrapping my previous ugly background:

Update #4! I just keep editing this pic... it's the background mostly.. I can't decide myself!
Update #XX! I just keep editing this pic non-stop!!...
Final Update! Okay, I swear, this will be the last update!! All-new more fitting background. New dialogs,etc!

Art © Eyz 2012.
Characters © DC Comics

4 comments:

  1. This is the second Rani drawing in recent weeks. For a character that was widely disliked, you sure seem to have taken a shine to her, Eyz. I wonder if we will see her again? (I have my doubts. New DC seems to hate supporting characters. I guess their action figures aren't very marketable.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I actually was ok with Rani honestly.

      And like I use to say, it's the supporting cast that actually makes a character/book. That gives life to the characters and stories.
      Without them, comics ae just successions of action scenes one after the other...
      (I also miss Dirk and Trixie personally..)

      Delete
  2. Very true. Ironically, I remember talking to a lot of DC people before the relaunch about the need for supporting characters to make the relaunched series work, and they all agreed with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I answered above, without supporting cast, these stories feel so empty...they really serve to flush out the main character and its book.

      Good stories mean characters interaction and thus development....without it, which seems pretty much the case for most New 52 comics, it's just mindless action scene after one another.

      Delete