Saturday, May 12, 2012

Blog - #May Update!

This actually is taken from my deviantArt page~

Seems like forever since I last wrote a [blog update], heh?
I'm still drawings all the time, uploading new stuff like crazy 'round [dA] 'n' all that though.
Just...not taking the time to write much [anymore] :/

*checks previous dA journal*
So, what has changed since then?
Well, I've started uploading some of my CoolApe parodies on [dA now].
And I while try making some all-new comics pages, either some of my personal stuff, work-in-progress, inks and even collabs. (some with my pals comin' up too, various projects from original material to more silly comics)
All these will be uploaded to my Comics-folder here.

I also have now a tumblr page!
Where I'll be uploading original requested drawings and answer to whatever ya wanna ask - amongst the usual tumblr-gifs I like to reblog around.
Right here.
I won't be posting those previous "twitter-doodles" anymore, and will be now making "tumblr-doodles" instead, as I call 'em.
This weekend's subject is AVENGERS-themed drawings. (because of the movie, which you can see my opinion on right here)

Besides that?
Still lots of actual work-work.
Still taking commissions.
Still playin'.
Still drawin'.
All that usual stuff, bub!

Keep on keepin'~

- Eyz

No comments:

Post a Comment