Wednesday, August 29, 2012

#StarWars NEWS! STAR WARS DETOURS™ Trailer

"Star Wars Detours" what the heck is that...!?!
What the... *watches HAAAH!!  NO!! NOOOOOO!! My eyes!

Apparently, if you missed it like me - no thanks to Tom for sending me a link - it is apparently an upcoming CGi parody series from Robot Chicken creators Seth Green and Matthew Senreich.
Instead of using stop motion, it will use like I said CGi.
And featuring both recurring Stoopid Monkey regulars for the voices as well as some actual Star Wars actors.



It will start whenever, and I won't be missing anything if I completely forget it by then.

On one hand I loved all the Robot Chicken parodies/Star Wars specials..but this is...
This is... ugh...
Ah!
I found it a way to describe it!
It is this generations' Ewoks movies/Holiday Special!

I need bleach for my eyes now!

Or I'll just use my above reactions in a quick post.
Anyway, I'm not really motivated by this ()SW Detours BS) to put too much thought into it.

No comments:

Post a Comment