Wednesday, April 17, 2013

#CoolApe - Calling It A Day..

I think I forgot to post this over here on my blog, in case you follow or use my "CoolApe" label on my posts.

Here goes:
It is with much regret (and unfortunate timing being April the 1st) that we must announce that Coolape.org is disbanding.

Mainly due to issues caused by our hosting site for various reasons. But we have to admit it’s been a fun three years of making comics and video’s to entertain you lovely people but alas it’s time to call it quits for now.

But you will still hear updates from our members on this Tumblr account since we’re not giving up on doing what we love, just from now on they will be outsourced on other websites from now on.

Thank you for following and supporting us, you guys are the best!

-Geraint Williams aka ZoDy

No comments:

Post a Comment