Friday, August 29, 2014

#Gaming NEWS! POKKÉN TOURNAMENT Trailer

So the long rumored Pokémon fighting game is actually a thing - heh?


It's actually called POKKÉN TOURNAMENT and the project is being developed at Namco, with both Tekken creator Katsuhiro Harada & Soul Calibur lead programmer Masaaki Hoshino overseeing the project no less!

I have to admit, I was surprised, like probably everybody was by this announcement...



Woah!

Color me intrigued! The game's slated for an arcade release in 2015. But a Wii U would naturally be expected at some point as well.

This looks actually pretty good, unexpected and fun! Probably the first Pokémon game in over a decade I might have to buy at some point. I guess they will have to put a loaaaaad of playable Pokémons in this, though? Can they feature at least 150 characters?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment