Sunday, December 31, 2017

#Drawings - 2017 recap!

Happy New Year, folks!
Another year, another "Summary of Art"!

As always, I tried to cover all sorts of projects I did over the year.

References can be found here:
January - I was able to keep my dailysketch regular all year: fav.me/dav9a27
February - I haven't done any new CartoonGalz this year, Betty was my last one so far: fav.me/daz7eve
March - I did all sorts of daki pics this year, and I was even able to bring back Ruto for the occasion: fav.me/db2bc4h
April - April introduced Tambourine in my Abby comics as well as launching their feud, more to come this year: fav.me/db5ch7g
May - I haven't watched much of DBSuper, but I like the new saiyan females: fav.me/dbazd2z
June - Hekapoo is my new favorite waifu: fav.me/dbebjj8
July - Adventure Time's slowly coming to an end, time to start drawing more of my favorite AT gals: fav.me/dbidt57
August - OK KO is a fantastic new CN series! It's also another waifu-generator, I specially love Shannon: fav.me/dbk6tf2
September - September saw a lot of bunny girls, here's the obligatory Peridot entry: fav.me/dbogws7
October - Bendy is a great fun new horror indie title, I did a few entries for the game, crossing fingers! fav.me/dbp5r5j
November - Another NaNoMangO this year, marking the return of Zel! fav.me/dbsg1y1
December - This year marked the creation of my new character Naughtidot! She lives for the attention: fav.me/dbwq50w

Previous years:
MEME Eyz's 2009 Summary by theEyZmaster MEME Eyz's 2012 Summary by theEyZmaster Eyz' 2013 Summary of Art by theEyZmaster
MEME 2014 - Eyz' 2014 Summary of Art by theEyZmaster MEME 2015 - Eyz' 2015 Summary of Art by theEyZmaster MEME 2016 Eyz' Summary of Art by theEyZmaster

That's all folks!~

Art © Eyz 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment