I'm planning some more reviews, since it was the aim of this blog at first : P
Currently finishing a comic book review then I'll have some more gaming reviews up including (in no particular order):
- The SF2 series, the fighting marathon continues!
- Resident Evil Code Veronica
- Another Prince of Persia game
- maybe something from the PC Engine, since you can find most games on Virtual console nowadays (taking my audience in mind)
But I would gladly do something you want, use the comments below!
On the website part, I've been thinking about tweaking some little stuff on this blog. (on the layout mostly)
Maybe adding some buttons to access directly and easily just the reviews, be it comics/movies/games.
Maybe even a chatbox/shoutbox, just for kicks!
Anyway, I'm all hears and open to suggestions..
On that note, have a nice weekend guys and gals~
It’s great to see the blog getting back to its original focus on reviews. The mix of Street Fighter II, Resident Evil Code: Veronica, and Prince of Persia sounds like a fun lineup, and I like the idea of organizing the site so readers can quickly find reviews by category. A simple layout with easy navigation makes browsing online content much more enjoyable, much like checking out betandplay when looking for another online option.
ReplyDelete