Friday, May 28, 2010

Hey Eyz! What are you up to?

I'm planning some more reviews, since it was the aim of this blog at first : P

Currently finishing a comic book review then I'll have some more gaming reviews up including (in no particular order):
- The SF2 series, the fighting marathon continues!
- Resident Evil Code Veronica
- Another Prince of Persia game
- maybe something from the PC Engine, since you can find most games on Virtual console nowadays (taking my audience in mind)

But I would gladly do something you want, use the comments below!

On the website part, I've been thinking about tweaking some little stuff on this blog. (on the layout mostly)
Maybe adding some buttons to access directly and easily just the reviews, be it comics/movies/games.
Maybe even a chatbox/shoutbox, just for kicks!

Anyway, I'm all hears and open to suggestions..

On that note, have a nice weekend guys and gals~

No comments:

Post a Comment