Sunday, May 30, 2010

8 Bit music - Sonic, Cutey Honey and Greeeendizaa!

Hey gang! Well, you 4 or 5 still reading me actually : P
(or you're a whole lot more, according to my Pageviews, but only a couple comment a handfull "follow" the nblog)

I decided to cross-media stuff from my youtube account into this blog!
So, in this first installment "8 Bit music" I wanted to post some 8 bit tunes I've done, base on some fan-favorites games, old school animes and other cult opening themes!
Afterall, we do love our opening videos on this blog!

Here's the very first few 8 bit interpretation I've done.



Sonic Heroes 8-bit

My very first try! This one was done and posted on youtube June 10 2009.
It was done using the great music program FL Studio 8, and some tweaking around with the plugin "magical8bit".
The artwork was mine, and the one I submitted which was featured in Sonic & the Black Knight on the Wii. (yeah, I was one of the winners of that contest...)


Cutey Honey Opening 8-bit

Aaah : )
Cutey Honey! A cult favorite! An 8 bit game would kick so much ass XD
Done and posted June 20 2009.  
Go Nagai rocks! Speaking of...


Grendizer Theme 8-bit

July 28 2009 - Grendizaaa!
Goldorak, the harder one to get right... I'm still not 100% happy with the result here...

Anyway, that's it for today's 8 Bit music!
The pics were all done by me, easily found in my deviantArt gallery in case you'd ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment