Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog entry #07

Hello gals & guys!
Sorry for all the massive Gamin' NEWS incoming lately : P
But with this E3 going on actually, there was so much stuff I wanted to report here!

Anyway, now that the big chunk of news has passed, I plan on putting up some new reviews (a bit of games, as well as more comics and movies)~

I actually have some nice things in progress!
So be sure sure to check around pretty soon.

While reviewing some well known/mainstream things, share my view on such works, I want to also make some light on more underrated works, like my my recent review of The Horde. Stuff you should check out and give a chance, be it Saturn/Dreamcast games or some pretty decent underrated comics.

Stay tuned for more~

2 comments:

  1. I will wait.....and i hope that it will be something about Dreamcast games :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have another Saturn one first, but there was a DC game I wanted to do next ;)

    ReplyDelete