Saturday, June 26, 2010

Gamin' NEWS: A Shadow's Tale recap

I already talked about this one not long ago, in this post here.

Time for a little recap, shall we?!


A Shadow's Tale is an upcoming game from the cult software studio Hudson.
It is a 2D/3D hybrid platformer for the Wii which will be released around Winter.



It has gone under at least three names: A Shadow's Tale, Lost In Shadow and Tower of Shadow.
They seem to have stuck with "A Shadow's Tale" now (but some places still show "Lost In Shadow" in preorder websites)



Why am I talkin' about this game? Because I'm afraid people will miss out this little original game for the more blockbuster, popular or commercial upcoming (sequel) games!
Like the recent Boy and his Blob on the Wii, which was a very amazing and beautiful hand drawn modern excellent remake. But, nooooo, you all had to buy God of War, Mario Galaxy or Tekken 6!

Give a chance to the more creative "smaller" games! Before they go unnoticed, become "cult underrated classics" and it will be to late to find it/help the dev teams! Like Beyond Good & Evil or Psychonauts on the last gen!

Anyhow... Watch this, and don't lie to me saying "this doesn't seem interesting":


Signed -Eyz. A big "Hudson Soft" fan, forever a Bomberman fan & Bonk fan and proud owner of a PC Engine, Hudson's own gaming system.

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I know exactly that kind of situation!
    *looks at all his new comic paperbacks bought today... Brave & the bold, Titans, Star Wars, Hulk...*
    Yep...

    Hey, what'd'you think of the new fancy buttons for my comic strips? (top, left column)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! That's why I only keep myself to the paperbacks. (since they only come each 4 to 6 months!)
    The only issues I've followed were the awesome Cable & Deadpool (much better than any current deadpool stuff, believe me! hey! I should put a Deadpool review here one of these days~), Army of Darkness and...huh.. I guess that's it! :P

    Thanks :P
    I was gonna put them on my dA gallery folders as well, but I can't! I try uploading a pic and...it doesn't work there!!

    ReplyDelete