Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Gamin' NEWS! New #Capcom trailers straight from Captivate 2012


Capcom released some brand new trailers featuring their upcoming new "big" titles, at their very own private Convention, "Captivate 2012".
Check this out for some zombies, snow action and devils that might be crying...
First up his Resident Evil 6, finally revealed thanks to this (second) trailer!






RE6 which is looking quite promising so far.
Looking great and sheduled for October 2.
Amongst the new tidbits, it seems that the young Sherry Birkin from RE2 is making a comeback!

Check this out:




Looking nice! B)
Can't wait!
Expect this one for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

~

Next up is a surprise Lost Planet 3!


Whoaa... I wasn't expecting this one :P
I still have yet to play LP2, but I loved LP1, so I'm all for it.

This one's aimed for mid-2013. It's a return to the snowy planet, with a prequel story taking place before LP1. Exactly what fans were originally expecting from LP2, since everything seemed to point out that the story should focus on the father of the original game's protagonist at some point to explore the early days of the "lost planet".

Developed externally at Spark Unlimited.

Check this out:




Color me intrigued!

~

And last but not least, it's the return of Capcom's Devil May Cry series, I series, I'll confess, I never tried until now but will probably catch on with the recently released "HD Collection" - with the "rebooted" DmC: Devil May Cry by the talented Ninja Theory studio (Enslaved).




I know fanboys are gonna rage about this one, but this feels pretty mysterious and intriguing. It might actually be quite a fun title!
Gameplay wise it does look great.
The story will either be some meta self-referential parody of the series or something gritty/emo-ysh.

Anyways, something worth keeping an eye on.

~

And that is all.
I was expecting some info regarding Dead Rising 3 as well, but without luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment