Wednesday, January 1, 2014

#Drawings - 2013 recap!

Let's start up a new year with the usual "Summary of Art" Meme.

Once again, I tried to cover as many different art styles, projects and kind of work I could.


First off you can find this year's template right here:
fav.me/d6y2oln

Drawing taken from:
January: Wasp sketch fav.me/d5t8bhs
February: Wasp CartoonGalz fav.me/d5vvph7
March: Star Wars Episode 7 parody fav.me/d5yrwo4
April: Grave of the Fireflies review fav.me/d62ev6t
May: Comix Galactic Janitors launched! theeyzmaster.deviantart.com/ga…
June: Comic strip series ABBY launched! theeyzmaster.deviantart.com/ga…
July: Dan Vs. contest entry fav.me/d6cocy8
August: On-going MightyTales resurrected! fav.me/d6i8a2d
September: Atlee drawing - artstyle revamp! fav.me/d6miu55
October: Adventure Time with Guts and Puck fav.me/d6p6csb
November: Steven Universe is awesome fav.me/d6uvghc
December: Mighty No. 3 Commission fav.me/d6y7j80

Previous years:
MEME Eyz's 2011 Summary by theEyZmasterMEME Eyz's 2010 Summary by theEyZmasterMEME Eyz's 2009 Summary by theEyZmaster
MEME Eyz's 2012 Summary by theEyZmaster

That's all folks!~

Art © :icontheeyzmaster: Eyz 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment