Thursday, July 17, 2014

#Marvel NEWS! First Avengers 2 screens

With The Avengers: Age Of Ultron set for a May 1, 2015 release date, it's about time we finally got to see some pics of this upcoming new Marvel film!

These first official screens from the film come courtesy from Entertainment:


I guess that's what movie!Ultron will look like.

Okay. A bit generic-ysh, but it captures the original one enough. I like those Ultron-drones in the background though!

Here's the first pics from the flick:







They're all back, and they all look great! Heck, even War Machine's here! I dig the little changes on Black Widow, Cap and "Hawkguy" (haha).

Still not sure on this take on Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch... I mean.. ugh.. It's kinda off. And I was okay with Days of Future Past Quicksilver because it was 70s enough. But these two here? Not entirely decided...

And here's some behind the scene footage with Joss Whedon:


No comments:

Post a Comment