Thursday, October 23, 2014

#Marvel NEWS! Avengers: Age of Ultron trailer!

It's finally here! Here's the trailer for the new upcoming Avengers movie for next year:



I gotta be honest here... this looks a lot better than I feared it would! Honestly, I've been losing any kind of interest since the super-epic-awesome Guardians of the Galaxy (because James Gunn rocks!). But here I am, hyped for Avengers 2 again!

But I'm not entirely sure on the musical cue here... sounds... weird too me, for a lack of a better word. Hopefully that's just some borrowed tune for the trailer, and nothing like the tone of the actual film.

Just for comparison, here's the original first official trailer for the first film:



(as a sidenote: I'm still sad they couldn't have introduced Antman earlier and have Ultron be his creation... sigh..)

No comments:

Post a Comment