Friday, November 28, 2014

#STARWARS News! Teaser Trailer is out!

I still dislike the title "Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens", it just doesn't flow that well with the others, plus it almost suggest the force hadn't been awaken until now whatever that means. And think it should have been something like "Episode 7: A Legacy Arise" or something (to both follow the Phantom Menace/New Hope structure and even allude to the great Star Wars: Legacy sub-series, yes, I said it).

But I digress.

And I'm not sure I like the entire premise of this sequel trilogy thus far... b

Anyway, check out the teaser trailer, it's just out!



For those who hated the prequels (honestly, not me, just check out my reviews!), this is exactly the same all over again! You can't be honest and say you're looking forward to this if you cynically hated those, it feels exactly the same! Way too much CGi already!

No comments:

Post a Comment