Thursday, January 1, 2015

#Drawings - 2014 recap!

Another year, another "Summary of Art" Meme!

As usual I tried to cover various styles and several projects of mine I did this year.

Source of my drawing:
January: One of my goals this year was to honor European comics/Bande Dessinnées more often fav.me/d735nbo
February: RIP Harold Ramis fav.me/d782fm6
March: I've been trying to give some more attention to my blog, making reviews more frequent. This BACON-approved pic was one of my favs fav.me/d79p8pd
April: My stupid silly Aprils fool prank brought quite some pageviews to my blog actually fav.me/d7cqiyp
May: I was finally able to finish my comic Rubberman this May fav.me/d7k7tus
June: This year been most associated with Keiji Inafune's Mighty no 9 for me. A fun community, a lot of hype and a game not even out! I tried to enter so many contests until one of my own robot designs was finally selected recently! fav.me/d7mhhsd
July: I can still draw Sonic characters! Jumping on the Sonic Boom bandwagon here. I mostly did several goofie (Knuckles-related) parodies, this one's one of the better and more popular ones I did fav.me/d7ttbpf
August: RIP Robin Williams.. fav.me/d7vppwo
September: I've been bitten by the Zelda fever, and running along with it ever since. Yet I still haven't played Hyrule Warriors, can you believe this?? fav.me/d7vppwo
October: This Halloween was marked by "HalloweenHorrorCosplay" challenge fav.me/d84vj77
November: I finally started a new comic, Locust Valley fav.me/d85cpyt
December: Jingle Belle from my Xmas Pinups illustrations I did this December fav.me/d8b41h4

Previous years:
MEME Eyz's 2011 Summary by theEyZmasterMEME Eyz's 2010 Summary by theEyZmasterMEME Eyz's 2009 Summary by theEyZmaster
MEME Eyz's 2012 Summary by theEyZmasterEyz' 2013 Summary of Art by theEyZmaster

That's all folks!~

Art © :icontheeyzmaster: Eyz 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment