Friday, April 24, 2015

#Movie NEWS! M. Night Shyamalan's The Visit

Apparently M. Night Shyamalan has an upcoming movie he "filmed in secret" which he financed all by himself. Could this be the film that will redeem the man.. or the final nail in the coffin!?!?


It's titled The Visit. And it's supposed to be a return to horror for him, I like the sound of that. Partially filmed in "found footage". I wonder what the twist will be ("Oh, it's actually a good movie this time!"). But don't expect much, it's rated PG13!

Here's a trailer for The Visit, which will be released on Sep. 11:



I see Shyamalan kept out his really awful last few films off his resume.

We all know Shyamalan loves his twists, I wonder what the twist will be here this time. Ah, I know! It turns out the grandparents are actually witches that eat children... in fact, the whole's modern retelling hansel gretel!

No comments:

Post a Comment