Thursday, May 14, 2015

#CARTOON News! Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run

What did I miss folks?!

Woah! Apparently nobody told me they just announced a new Looney Tunes feature. And no, not the long-in-development upcoming Wabbit show, but something different altogether! A new animated film! The first new feature film since the 2006 Bah, Humduck! A Looney Tunes Christmas.


It's called Looney Tunes: Rabbits Run and will apparently be a return to my much beloved Looney Tunes Show. Same art style and tone.

Here's the trailer:



The movie is being overseen by a lot of key people that worked on both Space Jam and Back in Action. And it will be released this August, 4.

Personally? I CANNOT WAIT for this new film! This is much better news than another big budget live action-hybrid, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment