Tuesday, March 8, 2016

#Blog - Hey Eyz, what's up!?

I'm currently thinking about my reviews, and how often/regular I should keep those. And if I should just make fewer reviews about big stuff (blockbuster films, etc) or keep reviewing all the smaller stuff (tie-in comics, obscure games, etc).

Hey Eyz, what's up!?

I'm still undecided regarding my next John Carpenter review: Escape from LA, the Big Trouble in Little China comics sequel, The Thing prequel or The Thing video game.. Hmmm...

Speaking of games, once I have (re)played through the last few Jurassic Park games for 16-bit systems AND finished my playthrough the adventure game Lost Horizon, I shall finally play Telltale Games' Jurassic Park: The Game! This should be fun... (or not, according to most reviews..)

Eyz out!

No comments:

Post a Comment