Tuesday, February 21, 2017

#Blog Update - Where's the reviews?!

You might be wondering why there's hasn't been any new review in a long while.

The thing is the end of 2016 and the beginning of 2017 have been quite hectic on my side. I've moved out to a new place, I've been doing a lot of work (only slightly slowing down on my commissions due to computer problems), I've been forced to change a lot of my hardware/buy a lot of new equipment (again, the old computer died, I was forced to buy a new one, then I didn't have access to the internet for a whole month before having everything set up...)...

All this really means, I kinda lost motivation to do these blog reviews which I had been doing since as early as 2010 (my very first one was the Resident Evil 1 review http://eyzmaster.blogspot.ch/2010/04/vgr-resident-evil-1-old-da-review.html ).

I still enjoy drawing those panels, but I kinda had such a long break I don't know if I want to put the same effort into researching and writing those...

Maybe the reviews will come back later on, in a much more simplified and streamlined version.

But for the foreseeable future they are on an extended hiatus/development hell.

Did people even read them? Who knows!

I guess this means I can focus again on comics - something big is coming up soon!

- Eyz

No comments:

Post a Comment