Tuesday, December 5, 2017

#MovieNEWS Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Trailer Thursday (Run) (HD)

If you know me, you know I love dinosaurs. And that I miss the 90s dino craze... Why are dinosaurs completely extinct from our pop culture these days? Everything is spaceships and lazers nowadays.. Games.. comics... movies.. heck even TV shows..

ANYWAYS!

Universal released one short teaser to announce the proper trailer this thurtsday. GET HYPED!!

Here's the first teaser for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom:



This seems to have a Lost World 2/survival in the jungle-vibe this time. I'm still annoyed by the lack of a Mario Bros. title continuity in the sequel (you know, my whole thing with: Mario Bros./Jurassic Park, The Lost Levels/The Lost World, Mario Bros. 3/JP3, Mario World/Jurassic World, Mario World: Yoshi Island/Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom??? Why didn't they give us Fallen Island instead!! It would have been so easy!!!).

To be fair, Jurassic Park license and dinosaurs aside, I'd watch this for Bryce Dallas Howard alone (alright, Chris Pratt gets my ticket too).

No comments:

Post a Comment