Wednesday, January 10, 2018

#DCNews TEEN TITANS GO! TO THE MOVIES - Official Teaser Trailer - Warner Bros. UK

Did you know there's a Teen Titans movie coming to the big screen soon? An animated Teen Titans movie. A Teen Titans GO! movie actually?

Welp...

I'm apparently just finding this one out.

But I suppose after LEGO Batman: The Movie, anything goes...?

I'm just glad there's a Cartoon Network-produced animated film coming to the big screen. It kinda gives me hope again for the rumored Adventure Time movie.

Anyways, check this out:



And from the official synopsis:
 When the Teen Titans go to the big screen, they go big!  Watch the new “Teen Titans GO! to the Movies” trailer. In cinemas August 3, 2018.

Teen Titans GO or not, I would have liked if they'd gave TTG a better animation style for the occasion. Nothing too different, just a bit more smooht and less flash-animated.

No comments:

Post a Comment