Friday, April 30, 2010

MOVIE NEWS! Wild Wild Hex

I knew... I knew they would screw it up...

I love Jonah Hex m'self. He's a great character featured in a current great comic book series.
Deep stories, tortured protagonists, sadistic old west...
It a helluva book, I'll tell ya!

Since we saw the live Jonah Hex disfigured face was a cheap knock off Harvey Dent in Batman Forever and not The Dark Knight... I knew it...
Then there was that mediatic bimbo Megan Slu..I mean Megan Fox...

Here's the final and new trailer:


He talks with spirits, he uses steampunk weapons... Now he's back with a vengeance. Back in Wild Wild West 2!

HOLY SH...
I wanted a great modern western! Instead we got a mix of Catwoman and Wild Wild West.
Now, understand me, I have nothing against and would like seeing some old west steampunk movie.
BUT that isn't Jonah Hex at all!!
It's like making a movie about something you like or know, say Pokémon, Family Matters, the Iraq war, the life of the pope (random different examples) and then, THROWING STEAMPUNK into the plot and ghosts, and spirits... And the final product doesn't have a thing related to the original idea!!

This looks cheap, bad, cliché, lackbuster...
I'm sure some kids will love it.

It has nothing to do with any Jonah Hex comic!
Even the old series with zombies and stuff didn't have Jonah Hex with powers, resurrecting the dead/talking to them and having a family...

On that note, I'll go back to my Jonah Hex comic, thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Hopefuly this movie will revive the cowboy genre : D though if they dare make a 'Good the Bad and the Ugly' remake.. >: B

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it will revive the cowboy genre as much as that Will Smith "Wild Wild West" did in 1999....

    I'm not really "feeling" this one :(

    ReplyDelete