Monday, May 10, 2010

What did ya play this weekend??

Hey gang!
How was your weekend?

Here's a new feature - from time to time on Mondays, I'll ask you what you've played/read/watched/etc.. and tell you what I did as well!

Don't be afraid to use the comments section, it doesn't bite! Plus it's simple to use~

This is my own weekend-selection and o- waaaAAIIT! Why is there only CAPCOMTM games?!

Those are the games I've mostly played this weekend : P
As you can see... Waaaaait, what?! Only Capcom games?? I didn't plan that! It just seems like I did it, logically!

I've been playing lots of Super Street Fighter 4, like so many others.
I've always been a big fan of fighting games (as you may already guessed from some of my older posts) amd this SSF4 is a nice overhaul of last year's Street Fighter 4!

Now, Fighting Street or Street Fighter 1 is a strange yet addictivie oldie.
I have a review about this one coming up, so wait and see~

I've also been playing some gamecube games, thanks for the wii retrocompatibility (hey! I already have to much systems plugged in my tv!). Those 3 are part of the "Capcom five" project, more on that on the future review of Resident Evil Zero maybe. But I'll have to publish the Resident Evil Code Veronica review first.
Viewtiful Joe and P.N.03 are very original and fun games.
I've been playing those 3 games for a while, alternating between them from time to time.
Viewtiful Joe is very hard, old school 8 Bit hard! P.N.03 is easier but I find myself on this one during small playthrough every now and then, to keep it fresh.
Resident Evil 0 is strangely pretty difficult and needs a bit of adaptation over the original Resident Evil games...

Well, that's for me, what have you guys and gals been doing? Write/comment/answer in the comments below!

Resident Evil review
Resident Evil 2 review
Resident Evil 3 review

2 comments:

  1. I only played the one game, no wait 2, on my PS3 I couldn't stop playing HEAVY RAIN again, gah that game is beyond EPIC!

    And I rekindled some old school love for the original Sims on my laptop, I never grew to like Sims 2 cus it got a lil complicated, give me basic 3D and stupid moving Sims 1 anyday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frob> Yeah, I still have (sadly) a lot of free time lately, and I've been able to NOT play any of those during the week! It's crazy how time goes by just drawing/reading/spending time on the internet...

    ZoD'>Oh Sims... I can still remember losing so much of my free time with the original and the first couple of add-ons they did released back then...
    It was pretty stupid and pointless..but so addictive at the same time!
    The newer ones don't interest me at all :/

    ReplyDelete