Friday, August 5, 2011

Movie NEWS! Catwoman - first look!

Warner Bros just delivered our first look at the new Superman.
Here's some news on the Batman front as well.

More precisely, the first look at Anne Hathaway in the role of Selina Kyle/Catwoman in Christopher Nolan's upcoming The Dark Knight Rises.



AAAANND...I'm officially worried about the direction this flick is going to.
Bane left me skeptical, but this...

And don't FANBOY at me. Good director or not, good cast or not, a movie is the sum of its part, from design/story to post-production.

About the "Bat-tumbler-bike" thingie, or whatever it's called, I'm pretty sure she stole it from Bats, kinda the same way the Catwoman from Tim Burton flick did steal some tech from her foes (the electrocutioner comes to mind), perhaps it's even the one

3 comments:

  1. Hmmm.

    I'm not feeling it.

    Her suit just doesn't look right. Then again, I think Hathaway is miscast, so right from the get-go I haven't warmed up to the idea of Hathaway as Catwoman.

    Then again--remember the first pictures we saw of the Batsuit in TDK way back when, and how that didn't look quite right? I guess the lighting has a lot to do with it.

    *shrugs* Meh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking Hathaway was Anne Heche. Now I'm not as interested in her Catwoman. Oh well. I wish they'd kept the cowl for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @LissBirds: Yeah.. i also have a problem with this casting.. I dunno...

    I have a problem with her suit as well..but I'm one of those who also have a problem with Batman's suit in the movie. Filming pics or in-game shots... It's too militaristic and doesn't scream Batman much to me...more like GIJoe or something. (I'm having a problem with the Bat-suit, the movie's okay though~)

    ReplyDelete