Sunday, April 10, 2016

#STARWARS News! ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY Official Teaser Trailer

Apparently I missed the first teaser trailer for the very first Star Wars anthology spinoff film we'll be getting from Disney - ROGUE ONE. (Which is not the first SW spinoff film actually, read my review of the movie Ewok here!)

Let's check it out...



Woah! This looks fairly intriguing! I'm not sure I like the tone of the film, it's not really very "Star Wars-ysh" if you know what I mean, but since this is coming from Monsters and Godzilla Gareth Edwards, I expect a really good final product. I actually looks a lot more like a modern SW film the way I expected Episode 7 to be, before JJ Abrams went all old school nostalgic on us with the first Disney-Star Wars film.

My only complaint? Where's Alan Tudyk in this trailer??? I was fully expecting to see him in there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment