Sunday, August 12, 2018

#Design - CustomCoverArt PC Wonder Boy Returns

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

What's going on with the Wonder Boy/Monster World/Adventure Island series? So many fan-produced spiritual sequels lately. While the fanmade titles seem pretty darn good, this officially licensed Wonder Boy sequel by small studio CFK is probably the cheapest... Nevertheless I still wanted to come up with a mockup cover art for this steam release, using the official material available on the website.

I'm not allowing the comments below to avoid the spam I usually get on these.

Design © Eyz 2018.
Original product and work based on a propriety © SEGA
Not for commercial use!