Monday, October 6, 2014

#Sega NEWS! Sonic Boom doesn't look half bad...

There's a new trailer out for the upcoming Sonic Boom cartoon, which will start November 8on Cartoon Network... and it doesn't seem that bad.

Check it out:



It even actually looks pretty decent, and I'm getting tired of complaining about the little details, so I guess I'm finally okay with this huge Knuckles.

Okay, my main problem with this is that it still really looks like video game cutscenes rather than a proper cartoon. But otherwise, it's okay.

2 comments:

  1. I'm liking it much more so far. Especially watching the script reading at the convention, that were excerpts from future episode. Looks more promising than the video game, I'd say.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, the game isn't doing anything for me yet... I dunno... Sonic characters or not, it just looks so bland.

      In comparison, the show is looking much better.

      Delete