Friday, November 5, 2010

Eyz does Wonder Woman!~

For the Daily Sketch Challenge over at the Outcast studios forums, I was able to finally try to draw Wonder Woman in her current new costume.

And I gotta say, it isn't that bad, like I already wrote about.



I gotta admit, shaking the WW mythos like this was a good idea from Straczynski. Not as series-defining and ground shaking as what Geoff Johns did with GL and The Flash, but at least people talked about this new costume on various medias. (which was honestly the point, I'm sure)
I didn't read much Wonder Woman comics myself, apart from George Perez's run. But I guess I'll be pickin' up this new arc in TPB later on.

I like the little Greek-ysh details of this costume.
I tried to give her a facial apparence as such.
And here's just for fun:



Cheesy? yes. But iconic nonetheless!
...well a bit silly too.

No comments:

Post a Comment