Friday, July 29, 2011

SPOILER! Watch the ending of Captain America!

Marvel did it!
The officially released the ending of Captain America: The First Avenger!!
What gives?!
I suppose it's to hype the upcoming Avengers movie, what with the glimpse of things to come and future Avengers team on screen for the first time...

 
Marvel spoiling the ending of the movie while lots of us still haven't seen it?!...couldn't they have waited like a month or two?? Really?
I see they're applying their method from the comics (spoiling stuff too early...all the time...death of characters, returning ones, plot threads, etc..)

Note: Shouldn't Cap be in his costume while appearing in NY, esthetically speaking? I mean here, it just looks like Chris Evans running around in the city, kinda lost for some reason. Had he been in costume it would have looked a lot more like the guy was lost in time/teleported/etc..?! 
 
"Was it a good idea to officially release this?~" asks G-Man from the ComicVine

2 comments:

  1. I already saw the ending, I'll pass :P


    Ha! Seriously though, can't wait..but I'll have to since this will be out here...huh...whenever..someday...?
    I already missed Thor cause they screened it for like 3 weeks only and so sudden I had already forgotten about it... I'll have to catch it on DVD later...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^Comment above was Eyz, obviously. I just have a problem logging in for some reason?

    ReplyDelete