Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Blog - Laugh Factory

I've been watching a lot of comedy sketches lately. Having fun watching comedians perform on stage.
I've been particularly enjoying the performances from the Laugh Factory.


The Laugh Factory, if you don't know what it is, is a club located in Hollywood, California.
People often perform there for a cause, they like showcase a wide range of comedians from various genres of humor.
Personally I've never been there in person, but they put up a great youtube channel were they often upload sketches and segments from their nights.
Here's a little best of, their spotlight on Obama-related sketches:



Always nice to find out about new faces with such videos. Or remember about some guys you had forgotten.

Some Dave Chappelle. It had been a long time since I last saw the guy and I loved the man! Great funny actor:







More Judah Friedlander, since I had a blog post about him yesterday:



Here's a crazy one. The insane Harland Williams. (some parts of the following video were already shown in the above Obama montage)



Alright, you can browse the rest by yourself :P
I recommend checking out some of the other comedians too, there's a lot of very funny stuff on that channel!~

No comments:

Post a Comment