Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Movie NEWS! Men In Black 3 trailer

After lots of rumors...and kinda disappearing from everyone's radar the Men In Black are finally back in MIB3!


Enjoy the trailer:



Looks like the series is still directed by Barry Sonnenfeld, which is a good thing.
(I'd fear a sequel in the hands of someone different altogether)
Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith, the music seems to be the same, all the ingredients are here.

But another story that has the duo separated? (he's lost in time/disappeared/nobody remembers him?) Couldn't we just have a movie about those two TOGETHER and kicking alien ass as a team? You know...what we were sort of promised at the end of the very first film?!
Also, not liking the time travel angle of this sequel... I mean, I love time travel stories, I really do, bud did MIB need time travel in the plot?

Anyways, this movie's looking great so far, and I'm strangely awaiting its release! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment