Friday, May 4, 2012

TV Spot for The Avengers "Iron Man Vs Castle"

Holy Molly!! This is probably the best "ad" for a movie I've ever seen!!
Well played, Joss Whedon! Combining Nathan Fillion!Castle with Iron Man!The Avengers - genius!! :D



Can you believe this combined ad for Avengers (just out now, about everywhere) and the awesome Castle TV series got fans imagining Nathan Fillion is Antman in the movie, all over again?
Well..me too. I'd make a perfect Hank Pym....
(but I'd still prefer if we could had him over at DC, as Hal Jordan!! >__<)

4 comments:

  1. Would have LOVED Fillion in Green Lantern!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least we got him in "Green Lantern: Emerald Knights", which is actually a much better movie, even if animated, than the live one, who's 88% CGi anyway!

      Delete
  2. And I squealed like a little girl when this came on after "Castle"!

    ReplyDelete