Wednesday, June 20, 2012

#Design - Mr Nutz 2 cartmodd custom cover art


This one's my latest cover work design.

It was made for a cartmodd of the unreleased game - which a prototype's been circulating over the web recently.
A buddy of mine worked the modded cartridge, while I did the cover art + sticker + manual.

I even took the time to redo the whole logo under Illustrator :P

Please! Do not ask for these! This was a personal job, not outsourcing the work to other people. If you want me to work out something for you, I will do so for money only.

Design © Eyz 2012.
Game and work based on a propriety © Sega
Not for commercial use!

3 comments:

  1. Well you want money for it. then how much? =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same person - Willing to pay fair price for the image files

      Delete
    2. Well, "anon", it's really difficult to discuss with an anonymous person. Why don't you try using an actual name or hit me on my email address which you can find on the right panel, mmh?
      I won't be copy-pasting it here to avoid spambots.

      Delete