Monday, June 11, 2018

#E32018 Day 1 EA has a bunch of games I guess

The first day of the conferences also brought some EA news.


Nothing too exciting in my eyes. But let's dig in.

Bioware's Anthem looks so weirdly generic, even though the visuals are great.



After scrapping some possible fun single player Star Wars game for mostly online stuff, they went ahead announced a new single player title! No logo, no picture, nothing. Just confirming a game called Jedi: Fallen Order would be coming up. O...kay? It's about playing with a Jedi, set between the prequel and original trilogies. I guess PR's trying to save the day.

There also was an awful Comand & Conquer reboot... as a mobile title. Sigh.

And I guess that was it for EA for me...

Conclusion of EA's turn: That was it...?

No comments:

Post a Comment