Friday, July 23, 2021

#HorrorNEWS Dead Space – Bande-annonce officielle – EA Play Live 2021

So I guess these rumors are now official. EA is going to remake Dead Space, in a world post-Resident Evil 7/8 and the Resident Evil 2/3 Remakes. As expected. EA is only interested once money is a sure thing.

I truly loved and adored the Dead Space series. But EA already destroyed the original developers, Visceral Games, by forcing them to turn Dead Space into this big scifi epic action game with Dead Space 3. Now they're revamping the original The Thing-inspired body horror that was Dead Space 1?? With a new team?

I'm just saying, wait and see. Be cautious. But they should have brought back the original dev team or allowed their key members to return. Reform Visceral Games. And what's the plan with this remake? To remake all 3 games? Make new Dead Space games after that? Or just a one-off thing while Resident Evil's still pretty hot at the moment?

To summarize: like I said, wait and see. I love the series. But it's still being published by EA. Intrusive DLC did annoy me in Dead Space 3... Let's not even go into their whole shaddy business tactics...

No comments:

Post a Comment