Tuesday, April 15, 2025

#movieNEWS The Naked Gun | Official Teaser Trailer (2025 Movie) - Liam Neeson, Pamela Anderson

 This is the worst cashin in the world of cash-in sequels and ip mining from Hollywood. In fact it sounds like a parody they would have make. Not sure I like any of this....

...but I'll admit the joke at the end with the family members-paintings is the closest they were to the tone of the original films.

2 comments:

  1. Liam Neeson taking on The Naked Gun franchise is going to be hilarious! I can't wait to see how he handles this kind of comedy. If you're looking for more entertainment to explore during your downtime, feel free to check out https://crorewinbd.org/.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was surprised when I saw this announcement too, and I'm still not sure what to expect from it. Reboots and legacy sequels can work, but they really need to capture the spirit of the originals instead of relying only on nostalgia. I found desi play casino while catching up on movie news, and it's been interesting to see how divided everyone's reactions have been.

    ReplyDelete